- me during an exam: lol imma ace dis bitch
- me during an exam: the fuck did you just say
- me during an exam: alright focus
- me during an exam: pffffttt i got this
- me during an exam: I'M A GENIUS
- me during an exam: whats 5 x 8
- me during an exam: lol fuck this
- me during an exam: be our guest be our guest be our guest put our service to the test
- me during an exam: oh exam right
- me during an exam: yeah hear me flip that page
- me during an exam: i am better than all of you
- me during an exam: peasants
- me during an exam: what if everyone can read minds except me
- me during an exam: i bet theyre all thinking to each other 'dont tell her you can read minds'
- me during an exam: cough if you can hear me
- me during an exam: COUGH IF YOU CAN HEAR ME
- me during an exam: was i doing something
- me during an exam: right test okay
- me during an exam: lol i bet i can finish before this bitch
- me during an exam: did we learn this
- me during an exam: stop breathing so loud
- me during an exam: is that really necessary
- me during an exam: wow that post on tumblr last night is suddenly the funniest thing i have ever seen
- me during an exam: i will kill all of you
Erykah Badu Interviews Kendrick Lamar
- BADU: How do you choose chicks from backstage?
- LAMAR: How do I choose chicks from backstage?
- BADU: Yeah, what is the protocol?
- LAMAR: I try not to. [laughs] I’m too scared. Anybody who knows me knows that I’m probably the most scared person when it comes to that because I’m so caught up in the act of sex, of something going crazy, going out of my control. I’m too paranoid.
- BADU: [laughs] So you just pass?
- LAMAR: I’ve got to because I’ve seen a situation where it got totally out of hand, where something seemed so innocent, and now this person has got allegations on them. It spooked me. This was before my career really started, though—before any “Kendrick Lamar.” And that right there? It changed my whole perception about certain things. I’ll always keep that in the back of my head.
- BADU: So who is your asshole-checker?
- LAMAR: Who is my what?
- BADU: Your asshole-checker—the person in your crew or your family who let’s you know if you’re being a asshole.
- LAMAR: I have two, actually. [both laugh] But the main one is a friend of mine—a lady friend who has known me since high school. She has always been someone, since day one, who has said something whenever I’m an asshole, or also if I’m doin’ something positive—but more so when I’m out of my element.
- BADU: What’s your favorite cereal?
- LAMAR: Fruity Pebbles. When people ask for my rider, they think I’m crazy: Fruity Pebbles, baked chicken, bottle of Hennessy, and some Polo socks.
- BADU: What do you, as a man, envy about what it means to be a woman?
- LAMAR: There’s just a certain knowledge instilled in a woman. There are these things that women have that men just can’t grasp: the understanding of love; the understanding of being; having a certain type of care in your heart and knowing when to be compassionate; knowing how to be a confidante…
- BADU: That’s a good perspective. Something I envy that men have is that ability to grow a goatee. I think that’d be really hot on me.
Reasons why I don’t like starting conversations first.
- I feel annoying.
- I feel like you might not want to talk.
- I feel unwanted when you don’t reply.
- It normally turns awkward and fades out.
- If you talk to me first and make attempts to keep conversation going you are a holy being in my mind.
Yes yes yes